27 August 2015

WT: Research

The Heroes 7 beta has started so I've done some research on the town buildings. Seems that there are three versions of each town. I've got some screenshots of the Haven and Academy towns as I think these are the closest in look/theme to my town though I might also take some screenshots of the Dungeon town.

Academy: 1
 2
3

Haven: 1.
 2.
3.


I now know I need to model a base for the town to sit on, this will likely be some kind of hill/mound. I have a better idea now of what I need to make and the kind of style it should be in.

I also need to think about the town screen. I've realised that this will probably require more work than I originally anticipated it would.

Town tree for Academy:
I'm going to need to work out which buildings I can only get one or the other of.

No comments:

Post a Comment