2 May 2014

Dinobird: Wings

Today I have been aligning and fixing the distance between the mirrored wings (folded feathered) in Maya so I can import the highpoly export and the low poly for UV's so I can then paint in detail. To do this I used an export of the dinobird body and inputted distances till the right high poly wing aligned then did the same for the right low poly and then the same for the opposite left wings but inputting minus.

 
Added detail to the black and undersides of the wings, now need to refine the underside detail and add detail to the coloured outside

 
I then added normals by using the layer of feathered detail from photo reference.
 


 I think that the sculpted feather are interfering with the feather normals so I will smooth them out to allo wmore detail to show through

No comments:

Post a Comment