28 October 2014

Couple of missed WIP updates

Not been feeling well recently so I'm a bit behind on what I'd have liked to have done by now. Realised I missed a few updates so here are some works in progress...

 Started the modular pieces for the hedge maze in the warlock town, need to work out how I'm going to approach this as I could either have a smaller version inside the outer polys with both textured with a transparent map or I could simply model the hedges and include the detail in bump maps and possibly include planes with a leafy hedge texture and transparency over some areas to avoid making the hedges look artificial. I could meet these in the middle and do the latter but make the textures transparent and put boxes within the walls to create depth.
Started again with the stave church, this time I'm basing it on a particular one (Urnes Stave Church)


Currently watching a tutorial on Digital Tutors on environment modelling techniques in Mudbox. I'm hoping to use this for both ongoing projects to get more detail in.

No comments:

Post a Comment